Tree Access Careers
ARBORIST’S ASSISTANT / GROUND CREW
Get in on the ground floor of a rewarding career in Arboriculture. Tree Access is an established and highly reputable company operating across Melbourne. With a strong focus on safety, specialist skills and exacting service standards, we are expanding rapidly across the residential, commercial and council aspects of our business. We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and capable Arborist’s Assistant / Ground Crew.
Working as part of a friendly, supportive and well-trained crew, you will have the opportunity to establish yourself as valued and appreciated team member. With guidance and support from some of the top arborists in the business, you will continue to develop your skills and gain experience in many aspects of Arboriculture.
With an upbeat, can-do attitude and excellent communication skills, you will deliver the highest level of service and care to our customers.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum one year relevant experience
- Safe and competent operation of plant and equipment
- Safe and competent use of hand tools, chainsaws and other machinery such as brush cutters and blowers
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Punctual and reliable
- Strong work ethic and high standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Co-operative, responsible and courteous
- Current Victorian Drivers License
- Current or recent experience in working in Arboricultural field
- Chainsaw Certificate (Level 1)
- First Aid (Level 1)
- Experience in manual handling techniques
- Current Median Rigid Truck License
- EWP License / Certificate
- Chainsaw Certificate (Level 2)
- First Aid (Level 2)
Download Position Description