Tree Access Careers
CLIMBING ARBORIST / TEAM LEADER
Take your career to new heights by joining an established and highly reputable Tree Services company in Melbourne. Tree Access is rapidly expanding across the residential, commercial, insurance and council aspects of its business. With a strong focus on safety, specialist skills and exacting services standards, Tree Access is looking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced Climbing Arborist / Team Leader.
Working with a friendly, supportive and well-trained crew, you will take charge of the team and conduct a range of tree works including pruning, tree removal, tree surgery and other Arboricultural services.
With scrupulous safety standards and an eye for detail, you will lead by example and deliver the highest level of service and care to our customers.
You will enjoy an industry-leading commitment to safety and career development, excellent equipment and support, and the opportunity to lead and mentor junior staff.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum five years’ experience
- Punctual and reliable
- Strong work ethic and high standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound knowledge of industry climbing techniques
- Plant and equipment operation and maintenance
- Arboricultural knowledge
- Use of machinery and equipment including pesticide application
- Wood and branch chipping
- Certificate III in Arboriculture
- Current Victorian Driver’s License
- Current Median Rigid Truck License
- White Card
- First Aid (Level 1)
- Experience in manual handling techniques
- EWP License / Certificate
- First Aid (Level 2)
Download Position Description