Review Us & Win a $100 Voucher!
SUBMIT AN ONLINE REVIEW
Simply post a review about your experience with Tree Access. Loved us? Great, tell us! Think we can do better? Please let us know how! We care about our customer’s experiences, and we value you taking the time to let us know how we’re doing.
2 PRIZES TO CHOOSE FROM
Winners can choose from two fantastic prizes. Love to DIY? Then a $100 Bunnings Voucher is for you. Need to fill up the tank? Simply pick the $100 Caltex Fuel Card.
12 CHANCES TO WIN
Get those writing juices flowing and submit your reviews from 1st July 2017. A winner will be drawn every month, for 12 months.
Review and Win Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The Promotion is being run from midnight AEST on 30th June 2017 to midnight AEST 30th June 2018 (Promotional Period).
- The Promoter is Tree Access Pty Ltd (ABN 69 165 254 277) of 45 Lewis Road, Wandin North VIC 3139.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that tampers with the entry process or is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Employees and agencies of the Promoter and their immediate families are not able to enter this Competition.
- The Competition is open to entrants 18 years of age or over.
- The Competition is open to past and current customers of Tree Access.
- A Customer is defined as a person who has completed at least one transaction for tree removal, tree care or associated services with Tree Access Pty Ltd since June 2013, and whose details appear in the Tree Access Customer Database.
- Each entrant’s first name and suburb will be validated against the Tree Access Customer Database.
- To enter the competition people must submit a review of the Promoter in at least one of the four Channels to Entry.
- The Channels to Entry are: Facebook (www.facebook.com/treeaccess), Google Reviews (https://goo.gl/m3gp8q), WordofMouth (www.wordofmouth.com.au/reviews/tree-access-pty-ltd/reviews/new) and Hi Pages (http://www.homeimprovementpages.com.au/connect/treeaccess/service/198305)
- Only one entry is allowed for each of the four channels. A total number of entries allowed per person is four.
- Entrants must provide first name and suburb along with each review.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
- All entries including copyright and other intellectual property become the property of the Promoter.
- The prize pool consists of 12 x $100 Gift Card for either Bunnings or Caltex Fuel. The Gift Card is valid for 12 months. The total value of the prize pool is $1,200.
- The winners will be determined by a random draw conducted on the first day of each month during the Promotional Period at 7 pm AEST at 45 Lewis Road, Wandin North VIC 3139. The final draw will take place on 1st July 2018 at 7 pm AEST at the same address.
- One winner will be drawn each month of the Promotion Period.
- Each winner will be notified within 5 business days of the draw via the email address and telephone number contained in the Tree Access Customer Database.
- The prize will be deemed unclaimed if it is not collected as and when directed by the Promoter.
- If the prize is unclaimed, invalid or disqualified, a further draw for the prize will be conducted within 7 days.
- The winner’s details will be published on the Tree Access Facebook page.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the draw date. Prizes will be sent to the delivery address provided by the winners. The Promoter and prize suppliers will take no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit.